Thursday, August 14, 2008

Looking for marriage

Hi
Little introduction. I have completed my MSc intelligent software systems from Blekinge Institute of Technology Sweden. Currently I'm in United Kingdom and working in a British Airways Company as a Audit Executive. I have little plan, in which marriage is also very important for me. We can find many girls or boys in normal routine at different location like pubs clubs, but how can I find true love in my life. Main thing is I really feel shy sometimes, hard to find friendship, but looking for a true and sincere partner. Basically I'm stuck. I need to find a true partner, I have everything in my life but now needs a good female partner who like to spend her life with me as a true friend and marriage partner. I'm 25 years old but for me marriage (find a partner) is becoming a great issue for me. Might be some guys thinks its fake no true, but it's true and honest. Thanks
Masam
Oh, Masam, if only there were some secret formula I could reveal to help you find the true love of your life. Believe me, if anyone had that secret formula they'd be the wealthiest person on the planet!

The best advice I can offer you is to be yourself. The easiest way to have a successful marriage is to be yourself and find someone who loves you exactly as you are, and who you love exactly as they are. This way neither of you are trying to mold the other into the person you want them to be.

Think of it like this: If you want a cheeseburger, don't order a chicken sandwich. You'll never be able to change the chicken sandwich into a cheeseburger, so it will never be what you want, and you will never be fully satisfied with it. If you actually order the cheeseburger then you get exactly what you want without wasting energy trying to change something that can't be changed.

However, this requires the strength to end relationships that don't fit what you want. For example, if you need to stay active, with a full social calendar, Don't marry a homebody. You aren't likely to change eachother, you won't be happy sitting at home every night, she won't be happy going out all the time, and your marriage will eventually fall apart. Instead, if having a full social live is important to you, you need to marry someone who feels the same way.

OK, so that's some good advice on how to not end up in a bad marriage, but you want to know how to find Miss Right. Sorry, I got a bit off track there.

Again, being yourself is critical. It might help to spend time doing the things that you enjoy. This will put you in touch with women who have similar interests. If you enjoy mountain biking, join a mountain biking club. If you like movies, go to the movies a lot. If you enjoy books, spend time in books stores, libraries, join book clubs. Go do the things that you enjoy with other people, and you'll be more likely to meet a woman who also enjoys those things. If religion is important to you, don't just go to church/synagogue/mosque and sit there quietly soaking in the faith, join in activities at your house of worship, get involved in different groups there, so that you can meet other people who place a high value on religion.

And here is one of the most important things: relax. You are not likely to find true love while you are stressing out, constantly evaluating every woman you come in contact with to figure out if she is "the one." Try to relax and let life happen naturally. You sound like you want to get married soon, but you don't want to rush into getting married just to be married. If you really want to find true love you need to be OK with the idea that it might take a while to find it.

But when you do find it, wow, it's so worth the wait!

Hang in there Masam!

Judi

0 comments: